I love bananas and thanks to Gwen Stefani we all know how to spell B–A–N–A–N–A–S!
Unfortunately I don’t always get around to eating them before they turn brown. When life gives you brown bananas, throw in some chocolate chips and make Banana Bread Muffins! If you not feeling muffins you can easily make a loaf instead.
- 3 Whole Bananas, Mushed
- ⅓ Cup Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 ⅓ Cups Bisquick or Homemade Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 1-2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees; prepare muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray and cupcake liners
- In a large bowl, mix together ingredients IN ORDER one by one and do NOT beat with a mixture
- Bake for 20-22 mins
*Makes about 12-18 muffins
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees; prepare loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, mix together IN ORDER one by one and do NOT beat with a mixture
- Bake for 30-45 mins
- If you’re not a huge fan of chocolate, you’re crazy 😉 but you’re also more than welcome to leave the chocolate chips out.
- Also you can add your favorites nuts for a little crunch!